Life as Seen Through a Marketer's Eyes

I love marketing, just ask my husband, who listens to me analyze every piece of marketing we are exposed. Here's some of the the random things I think about.

Monday, December 04, 2006

I am once again deterring from my marketing topic. I am considering changing this to a more general blog because I have had several recent entries that had nothing to do with marketing. Tonight I would just like to say that The Office is probably one of the greatest TV sitcoms I have ever seen. I find it is as entertaining as Arrested Development and 24, the only other shows I can stand to watch. I was working on a marketing project tonight (see... this post is kind of related to my topic) and I found myself wishing it was Thursday night instead of Monday night so that I could waste my time sitting in front of the television hoping for Jim and Pam to finally hook up and for Dwight to discover more of his desk items frozen in jell-o. Yes, I am pathetic because I would probably rather laugh at Michael's awkward comments than work on my marketing project, but hey... I'm just a young college student!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home