Life as Seen Through a Marketer's Eyes

I love marketing, just ask my husband, who listens to me analyze every piece of marketing we are exposed. Here's some of the the random things I think about.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Second Life: I have been hearing a lot of buzz about Second Life. It's a virtual world where you create a virtual person and have a seperate life. You can make yourself look however you want, buy clothes, make new friends, gamble, basically everything you can do in real life. Second Life makes money by selling land, which is limited. Marketers have been using this virtual world to advertise. I keep thinking how stupid it is to create a second life in a virtual world, but that's usually how I feel about new fads like this, and eventually I get sucked into it anyway. I wonder how long it will take me this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home