Life as Seen Through a Marketer's Eyes

I love marketing, just ask my husband, who listens to me analyze every piece of marketing we are exposed. Here's some of the the random things I think about.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Final Day (but not really): Today is the final day of my school project (which is what this blog originated as) I have to admit that when I started the project a couple months ago, I was a little unconvinced about the magic of blogging. I was counting down the days until the project would be complete. If you read back to my earliest blog entries, this fact is probably very apparent. I'm afraid my opinion has changed. I think I am acutally going to continue blogging. I've found I enjoy blogging and reading blogs and looking around the communities on MyBlogLog.com, everything about the internet and its blogging connections is fascinating to me. So thank you to all of those who have read and commented. You've inspired me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joshua P.G. Lane said...

Glad to hear you plan to stick with the blogging. It is great fun! Congratulations & best of luck at Melaleuca.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home