Life as Seen Through a Marketer's Eyes

I love marketing, just ask my husband, who listens to me analyze every piece of marketing we are exposed. Here's some of the the random things I think about.

Monday, December 18, 2006

I just finished one of my final presentations for a marketing class. We actually did a full Intergrated Marketing Communications pitch for a local business here in Provo. It was pretty fun to see everyone else's presentations. It's amazing what you can get when you make a bunch of creative marketing students compete with each other for grades. I think some lot of the people in my class could do a better job at marketing than a lot of the professionals who are making the big bucks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Caridad said...

yeah the pros tend to forget how to think outside the box. i hope you had a good day.

paul

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home