Life as Seen Through a Marketer's Eyes

I love marketing, just ask my husband, who listens to me analyze every piece of marketing we are exposed. Here's some of the the random things I think about.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Isn't it amazing the immense loyalty you feel to a company when they first hire you? I wonder how long that lasts... As I have mentioned before, I recently signed with Melalueca to begin working in business development/marketing when I graduate in a few months. I don't even know the company that well, but I feel very loyal to them. The other day I was talking to someone and they said, "oh, isn't that one of those pyramid skeem companies that forces customers to sell to other customers." I was so offended! It was like they had insulted a member of my family! Melalueca is a consumer direct marketing company! Anyway, I thought back on it and laughed at how I feel personally associated with this entity that I don't even technically work for yet. I wonder if that loyalty will last in a few years when I get a better job offer from a different company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home