Life as Seen Through a Marketer's Eyes

I love marketing, just ask my husband, who listens to me analyze every piece of marketing we are exposed. Here's some of the the random things I think about.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Email marketing and click-through rates: Restaurants in the lead with a 57.5% click-through rate
I have an internet marketing class where we learn about many things, but recently we have been talking about click-through rates. (people who click on your link and go to your website) Email marketing is a tough thing to do well, especially with the growing strength of spam blockers and peoples hatred for obnoxious marketing. I was surprised to find that restaurant email marketing has the highest click-through rate of all industries. To see a complete list of the stop industries, visit http://www.metrics2.com/blog/2006/09/13/email_marketing_restaurants_enjoy_the_best_clickth.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home