Life as Seen Through a Marketer's Eyes

I love marketing, just ask my husband, who listens to me analyze every piece of marketing we are exposed. Here's some of the the random things I think about.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Brazilian Churrascaria - I think they are the new big thing in the restaurant industry, especially if you can keep them low cost (around $20-$25 per person) These Brazilian steakhouses are starting to pop up everywhere, not just in big cities, which is where they started as very high quality, expensive restuarants. Churrascaria is a buffet style restaurant with all-you-can-eat steak and other meats and authentic Brazilian foods. They have a fun atmosphere and great food! The key is making them economical enough to put in smaller cities, like Pocatello, Idaho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home