Life as Seen Through a Marketer's Eyes

I love marketing, just ask my husband, who listens to me analyze every piece of marketing we are exposed. Here's some of the the random things I think about.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I just got out of a class with guest speaker, Amy Reese Lewis, the CEO of MediConnect Global. She was amazing and gave me a new perspective on the business world. She took a company that was loosing money and turned it into the one of the leading companies in medical record retrieval. Her success story is amazing. She was recently featured in BusinessWeek and voted one of the top 40 business women. The great part about her story was the company she saved. They had the perfect technology and resources. The only thing they lacked was a corporate strategy. She saw the simple solution to their strategy problem and made the company do a complete 180. It's amazing what a little strategy and planning will do. And her biggest advice... put your family first no matter what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home