Life as Seen Through a Marketer's Eyes

I love marketing, just ask my husband, who listens to me analyze every piece of marketing we are exposed. Here's some of the the random things I think about.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Free stock trading! I posted my last blog entry earlier today on stock market trading. It was a pretty random though that is suddenly applicable. In about three days a new website is opening that is offering free stock trades. www.Zecco.com This is going to be huge upset in the online trading market. How are websites like Etrade and Scottrade going to compete with this? When my brother and I did some experimental stock trading, out biggest problem was that we were poor college students and $10 per trade is too expensive for small investors. Zecco is the first of its kind and will allow you to trade as much as you want for free. They claim they will make money from other premium services. I wonder if they can stay alive on that? I hope so. More importantly, I hope I can find some money to get back into trading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home